Please, if you find a website or ad that is using my pictures, please notify me immediately. I have had trouble with scammers stealing my pictures. Thank you
PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING WHEN CHOOSING A PUPPY........
Some things that we do that will save you money..........
1. Select breeding dogs from the best lines and health test them for genetic diseases. these diseases can be fatal and or be exremely expensive to treat if inherited by your puppy.
2. Puppies are placed with a strict spay/neuter contract. A 200.00 deposit is required at puppy pick up and held until proof of this procedure is provided. Breeding rights cost extra and are only given to approved breeding homes. Puppy mills and irresponsible breeders need not apply.
3. A good two year health warranty
4. Micro chipped (an aproximate 50.00 value).
5. Feed our dogs high quality dog food (we feed Fromm Lamb and Rice formula mixed with Taste of the Wild)
6. Parent dogs are well groomed and see the vet regularly
7. Our dogs are our pets and not kennel dogs thus reducing stress in their lives and producing puppies from a low stress environment produces better health in dogs and puppies.
8. We are a small scale breeder, state licensed and inspected. in the state of Colorado, if you breed more than two litters a year, you are required to be inspected and licensed by the state!
9. Our puppies are well on their way to knowing basic commands. We train them and handle them every day from birth. Remember training costs money and time. We also give you a set of training dvd's with your puppy, these dvd's are done by a professional trainer from the television show "Man's Best Friend". (A 50.00 value for the dvd's)
10. We give lifetime support and rehoming. We hope we will establish a lifelong relationship with you and that your experience with us will be one that is very rewarding!
11. Puppies are examined by our vet and are current on vaccinations and dewormings.
12. Puppies are raised in a clean environment and bathed regularly.
Please choose wisely when adopting a new member of your family.
Please beware of lower priced doodles! Very often this is a sign of a less than quality breeder, a backyard breeder or a puppy mill. Remember no one raises puppies for free AND if they charge a low price they have cut corners to do so. What you save today could cost you dearly tomorrow because very often puppies raised under these conditions have numerous health problems that can get very expensive, or even cost them their lives and cost you your beloved family member. We understand that you could find a doodle for less money, but is it really worth it if your puppy dies at age 3 or 4? If you do not have the funds to adopt a puppy from a reputable breeder please consider saving up for one. This supports good quality breeding practices and will save you money in the long run. PLEASE IMPROVE BREEDING CONDITIONS FOR ALL DOGS BY SUPPORTING REPUTABLE AND HUMANE BREEDING PRACTICES.
We start our puppies in doodle kindergarten at 9 weeks of age. The price for a puppy will go up the longer they remain with us in our doodle kindergarten program. The doodle kindergarten program is designed to expand on the training that we have already started with them. This includes crate training, 3 commands (sit, down, stand), further potty training, further training on soft bite and further training on come. I only offer this program to puppies that have not been placed by 8 weeks of age. I am a small breeder and do on have room to offer this to puppies going home at 8 weeks. Please keep in mind that training is a bonding experience between you and your puppy.
SOME WARNING SIGNS OF IRRESPONSIBLE BREEDING PRACTICES......
1. If the parent dogs are not health tested for genetic diseases or the breeder won't provide proof of the genetic diseases they say they have tested for.
2. If the breeder does not have a good written two year health warranty. Many genetic diseases can not be diagnosed in the dog until they are two years of age. A 1 YEAR HEALTH GUARANTEE IS NOT ENOUGH!
3. If there are no pictures of the parent dogs on the website (ask yourself....why won't they picture the parent dogs? Are the parent dogs well cared for? Do they have so many dogs that they suffer from neglect?).
4. If they can not provide AKC papers (or AKC papers of the goldendoodle's parents) on parent dogs. (Ask yourself.....Are you really getting a goldendoodle or is this just a puppy the breeder is passing off as a goldendoodle so they can sell it?).
5. If they breed several different types of breeds (an indication of a possible puppymill).
6. If the pictures of the puppies and the parent dogs are not taken in a clean environment or the puppies are not raised in a clean environment(this includes picture with a wrinkled sheet in the background).
7. Extemely lower priced puppies (ask yourself.....how can they afford to raise puppies when they don't ask enough for them to cover the cost of raising them? What corners are they cutting to do this? Is this a puppy mill?)
PLEASE NEVER BUY FROM A PET STORE. PET STORES PURCHASE THEIR PUPPIES FROM BREEDERS WITH HUGE KENNELS THAT DO NOT TAKE PROPER CARE OF THEIR DOGS AND MANY TIMES THEY LIVE IN EXTREMELY ABUSIVE SITUATIONS. PET STORES ALSO BUY FROM PUPPY BROKERS OR MIDDLE MEN. THESE BROKERS MOST OFTEN ARE THE GO BETWEEN FOR BREEDERS THAT HAVE LESS THAN ETHICAL BREEDING PRACTICES.
8. Last but not least. Please consider the following options if you really feel you can not save up to adopt your puppy from an ethical breeder..........
a) Consider becoming a guardian/foster home for an ethical breeder in your area.
b) Please try to adopt from a shelter or the humane society.